Today, I received my annual report from WordPress/Jetpack. It’s not too impressive for this blog, but I thought I would publish it anyway.
For the complete report, view it here: Digital Eagle 2013 Year in Blogging
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 610 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 10 trips to carry that many people.
In 2013, there were 10 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 129 posts.
The busiest day of the year was January 28th with 10views. The most popular post that day was About.
Attractions in 2013
These are the posts that got the most views in 2013.
- 1 Bible Study: Are you waiting right? 0 COMMENTS August 2011
- 2 Bible Study: Independence Day + Ehud and Eglon 0 COMMENTS July 2012
- 3 Bible Study: Finishing the Race 0 COMMENTS May 2012
- 4 Switching Hosts Again! 0 COMMENTS February 2013
- 5 Bible Study: Injecting Your Personality in Your Creativity 0 COMMENTS July 2012